A modest update with improved example models and examples guide. There are also some fixes to small but annoying bugs which make it worth upgrading from 2.4.0.
- fix for occasional errors saving graph and table data;
- uncertainty analysis extended to allow use of arrays;
- an error in calculation of the Nash Index for small RSS values fixed;
- number formats improved for small values in some dialogs;
- more consistent labeling in the replacement variable dialogs;
- bugs on the parameter sample dialog fixed;
- improved proof reading of the user guide!
Download Version 2.4.1
Version 2.4.0 has benefited from an overhaul of the software and documentation which now includes enhanced examples and step by step illustrations on how to apply OpenModel.
Thanks to some (modestly) funded OpenModel work we have been able to obtain a little bit of software development help to oversee improvements to the underlying code. As a result I believe it is more stable and consistent to use, but fear not, it will probably still crash and burn occasionally (hopefully not often though).
Version 2.3.0 is now available.
This is a bit better…