A modest update with improved example models and examples guide. There are also some fixes to small but annoying bugs which make it worth upgrading from 2.4.0.
- fix for occasional errors saving graph and table data;
- uncertainty analysis extended to allow use of arrays;
- an error in calculation of the Nash Index for small RSS values fixed;
- number formats improved for small values in some dialogs;
- more consistent labeling in the replacement variable dialogs;
- bugs on the parameter sample dialog fixed;
- improved proof reading of the user guide!